Lords

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Chieftain

Sion

Chieftain Empty Chieftain

Post by Sion Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Hey guys, can someone help me how to train a chieftain? I ve done the research for it but dont find the option to train it. Cheers
    Chris (Lord Aslan)
    Chris (Lord Aslan)
    Admin

Chieftain Empty Re: Chieftain

Post by Chris (Lord Aslan) Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi Sion, I think you will find the below very useful!

Conquering Villages

Preparations

Getting an administrator (senator, chief, chieftain):
    In order to get an administrator you need to research him in your academy level 20 (you also need a rally point level 5 as Teuton or level 10 as Gaul and Roman).
    You must also have your palace or residence to the correct level. A residence can train three settlers or one administrator at level 10 and 20. A palace can train three settlers or one administrator at level 10, 15 and 20.
    After this you can train him in your palace or residence as long as you have a one or more free expansion slots.

The Senator (Roman) is very eloquent and persuasive; he can lower the loyalty by 20% to 30% each time.
    The Chief (Teuton) is especially cheap; he can lower the loyalty by 20 to 25%.
    The Chieftain (Gauls) is 25% faster than the others; he can lower the loyalty by 20 to 25%.
    These values for the administrators are for the optimum case, due to the morale bonus they will most likely not be like this when taking over a village. After the loyalty reaches 0% the administrator who did this will vanish and the troops guarding him will stay in the village as defence.

Attack

Conquerable villages:
    Only villages that are not the capital of a player can be conquered, regardless of where the palace is.

Hint: You can only conquer a village when the residence or palace is destroyed, you have enough culture points, the village you are attacking is not the capital and not the player's only village.

Attack waves:
    The conquering should consist of waves because sending everything in only one attack is very foolish. The first wave should be the one with the "cleaner" which kills all defenders, afterwards the catapults destroying the residence or palace followed by the administrators.
    Assuming that you own 3000 Imperians, 60 catapults and 2 Senators:

1. 2700 Imperians should be sent as a normal attack to avoid trouble ("cleaner").
    2. 150 Imperians and some catapults should be sent to destroy the residence or palace. This should be a normal attack or the catapults won't shoot!
    3. 150 Imperians and some Senators should be sent. This should be a normal attack or the Senator won't do his job.

Repeat steps 1 through 3 as often as needed to check whether the victim rebuilt his residence or palace!

Hint: All tribe specific buildings (e.g. city wall, trapper or brewery) will get destroyed after a successful conquer of another player and have to be rebuilt. Furthermore conquering a village of a smaller account will lead to a decrease of 1 level for each building. However if you conquer your own village no building or building levels will disappear.
    Any villages settled or conquered by the newly conquered village will continue to occupy the build slots in the newly conquered village.

After the attacks

Rebuild the residence or palace as fast as possible to raise the loyalty again and put some decent defenders including some spies into the village. The loyalty of a village rises by the level of the palace or residence each hour. For example, a level 5 residence or palace will raise the loyalty by 5% in one hour.

When a village is conquered, all troops that belong to the conquered village will disappear. This includes troops belonging to the conquered village that are currently out of the village (troops that are reinforcing other villages or on their way to/from a destination). Furthermore any researches made in the conquered village are reset and the wall surrounding the village will disappear. Finally any tribe specific buildings, such as the horse drinking trough, will also vanish when a village is conquered. All of this applies even when you are conquering your own villages.
    Taken from :
    http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/
    Sion

Post by Sion Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Thx for the reply LA. My residnece is level 20 and there is a message says you may not build any more units to found or conquer other villages from this village. So its probably coz I already trained 2 sets of settlers in this village?
    Brucker

Post by Brucker Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Yeah that's right Sion, a level 20 residence lets you found or conuquer 2 villages (2 expansions) so if you've already founded two you can't conquer another. To conquer you will have to research the cheiftain in another village that has a free expansion slot.

It is possible to free up an expansion slot in a village by conquering you're own village but this require a cheiftain anyway.
    Sawted

Post by Sawted Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:35 am

Hey Brucker, what are the benefits to to chiefing your own village? Is it purely to free up an expansion spot?
    eg
    Village A has a lvl 20 residence and founds villages B & C
    Village B conquers village C so village A can now found/conquer another village
    Brucker

Post by Brucker Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:20 am

Yes exactly. Although it's important to know that if you conquer you own village, all troops and researches done in the conquered village with dissapear (Only troops trained there, not reinforcements)

It's helpful if you want to train three cheifs/senators in one village, for which you would need all three expansions slots (With a palace)
    Sawted

Post by Sawted Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:20 am

Cheers mate. I can see practical applications for this and as my sitter I may need to get you involved
    Brucker

Post by Brucker Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Sure, I'm happy to help. Just message me in-game with what your plans are when you're ready

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am